Tuesday, December 30, 2014

In love with our girl.

Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have to be honest I deeply desire a girl. Our hearts, because daddy wanted a girl more than I, were praying for a healthy baby but also for our hearts desire; a sweet little princess.
 And a princess she is indeed.  A princess that steals my every thought, my every hope, my every prayer and my every goal. I know people usually say that you dont know what love is until your a mother, but I never thought it hold such truth.
I'm in love with a different fruit every week. I love to feel her kick, even when she kicks my bladder. I have shed many tears over the years wondering if I would ever get the chance to fill a kick, to fill my child moving inside of me and man is God great!! It feels even better than I could've ever imagined. It amazes me every week how much my belly can stretch and how perfectly made she is and will be.

I love to sing her songs of worship, to talk to her and to pray over her life. I can just imagine her in church singing and clapping. 

I lay in bed and I cant help to think how blessed we are that we get to be parents of a beautiful baby girl, a baby girl that I know will move mountains.

Daddy is head over heels for her. He kisses my belly constantly. Cant help to laugh because we are and have been rocking a beard for about a month now. Daddy looks very handsome!! (maybe the pregnancy hormones talking but man is he the sexist man alive)
But he calls us his dolls and he whispers in my belly every morning and night how much he loves his baby girl!
He tells you that HE LOVES YOU and can't wait to meet you on a daily basis. Every kick he feels leaves him in awe.. He just looks at me astonished.

Never in a million years could we imagined being this happy and in love with a little person we haven't met yet.
I usually find myself hoping time would slow down but this last couple of weeks all I want it to do it hurry up. Funny right!























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment